 CAD / 7480
Re: LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting for March is open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 19:35:48 GMT

Your R/W Complexity model looks very interesting.
Was there some automated tools at work to generate it?
(I award bonus points when voting for good use of tools).

I've often thought of doing a tool that starts with a big
cube of 1x1 plates and removes all but the ones inside
a closed mesh. It would be really cool if you've done that.

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
We have entered a new month, and that means that it is time
to take a look at all the nice renderings entered in the
competition for the title LDraw.org Model/Scene of the Month
for March 2002.

Take a look at

  http://www.ldraw.org/community/contests/voting/

and make a (hard) decision.

Play well,

Jacob (whose phone beeps when it is time for the MOTM vote :-)