 CAD / 7487
    Re: Setting folder icons in Brickshelf —Kevin Loch
   Every time you upload to a folder or use the 'reload command' in a folder, the system selects the first file (not subfolder) thumbnail as the icon for that folder. If a folder contains only subfolders, you must upload at least one image to the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Setting folder icons in Brickshelf —Philippe Hurbain
   Hi Kevin, I made my first try with Brickshelf yesterday, and had a problem: I uploaded a gif file as icon - it was a 500x410 pixel image, (URL) (actually I intended it to be in the folder, but I goofed...) And now if I look at my icon, the thumbnail (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Setting folder icons in Brickshelf —Kevin Loch
     (...) It looks ok now. You must have uploaded another file or used the reload command, either of which will rescan the folder and re-create the thumbnails. The problem you described usually happens as a result of multiple simultaneous uploads (not (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Setting folder icons in Brickshelf —Philippe Hurbain
     I didn't explain well... the problem is on my gallery main icon (still _HUGE_, see (URL) I tried to upload the file (URL) (it is now correctly uploaded in the folder) Thanks, Philo (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Setting folder icons in Brickshelf —Jeff Jardine
   (...) I just managed to do the same thing myself: (URL) J (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)