 CAD / 7488
Re: Setting folder icons in Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:51:56 GMT

Hi Kevin,

I made my first try with Brickshelf yesterday, and had a problem:

I uploaded a gif file as icon - it was a 500x410 pixel image,
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=133602 (actually I intended
it to be in the folder, but I goofed...)

And now if I look at my icon, the thumbnail generated is (as read in html
code) 134217727 x 134217727 pixels* !!!! and the buttons to upload a new one
disappeared...

Can you do something ?

Philo
www.philohome.com