 CAD / 7485
  Setting folder icons in Brickshelf

I was curious as to how to set an image to replace the manilla folder icon on Brickshelf? I know how to change the personal gallery icon but I can't find a button or link to change the folder ones. Can anyone shed some light on my situation. Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Setting folder icons in Brickshelf

(...) Hi Michael, Probably better to mail Kevin with this (webmaster@brickshelf.com), but it's simple - the first image (alphabetically) in the folder determines what thumbnail is displayed for that folder in the parent folder. If there's no images (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Setting folder icons in Brickshelf

Every time you upload to a folder or use the 'reload command' in a folder, the system selects the first file (not subfolder) thumbnail as the icon for that folder. If a folder contains only subfolders, you must upload at least one image to the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Setting folder icons in Brickshelf

Hi Kevin, I made my first try with Brickshelf yesterday, and had a problem: I uploaded a gif file as icon - it was a 500x410 pixel image, (URL) (actually I intended it to be in the folder, but I goofed...) And now if I look at my icon, the thumbnail (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Setting folder icons in Brickshelf

(...) It looks ok now. You must have uploaded another file or used the reload command, either of which will rescan the folder and re-create the thumbnails. The problem you described usually happens as a result of multiple simultaneous uploads (not (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Setting folder icons in Brickshelf

I didn't explain well... the problem is on my gallery main icon (still _HUGE_, see (URL) I tried to upload the file (URL) (it is now correctly uploaded in the folder) Thanks, Philo (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Setting folder icons in Brickshelf

(...) I just managed to do the same thing myself: (URL) J (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)