 CAD / 7167
    Re: A couple of tutorial items (Was: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones) —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) I don't know when Jonathan Knudsen wrote his tutotial, but the camera angle option -ca has been there since January 1999. (URL) or he just overlooked it. In stead of uncommenting the orthographic keyword, it's better to use e.g. -ca1. The (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: A couple of tutorial items (Was: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones) —Don Heyse
   (...) Please don't get angry, because these are just suggestions, but... Actually what I think this shows is that there really *are* people out there who would like a -co option on the command line to automatically uncomment the orthographic (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: A couple of tutorial items (Was: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones) —Don Heyse
   (...) One such example is if I were creating building instructions for a mecha and wanted to focus on the left foot for a particular step. I think it's pretty well established that a true orthographic projection makes for the easiest to understand (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: A couple of tutorial items (Was: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones) —Lars C. Hassing
   Don Heyse wrote... (...) No, it makes sense. Sorry for not posting (URL) I can tell you are eager :-) But in Jonathan Knudsen's case I think he missed a point. /Lars (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad)