 CAD / 6659
Re: S/973p40a.dat ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 08:45:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

I am looking for a dat file that should be in Parts\s directory: 973p40a.dat

Anyone have this thing?

Thanks,

-- Hop-Frog

Part 973p40a is the silver subpart for the unofficial 973p40 (Minifig Torso
with Castle Breastplate Pattern). Sounds like you may have grabbed the main
part, but not tht subpart.
Unofficial versions of both are available at the LDraw.org parts tracker
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/973p40.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s/973p40a.dat

If you feel competant to comment on their accuracy and acceptability, please
consider signing up as a parts reviewer and help to get them made offical.

Chris