 CAD / 6642
Re: I want a ldraw poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 23:09:22 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:GM0zuy.8Hq@lugnet.com...

Um, why a site rebuild? The old site design seems nice. I thought it just
needs more content fleshed out.

1) its been a couple years
2) the way the site is designed now (HTML wise, noting to do with graphics),
its terrible for maintenance.  I've decided to build from the ground up
relying heavily on CSS and SSI.  All of the content will be SSI and will
consist of paragraph tags, text, and image placement.  All the styles will
be defined from outside.  This allows easier maintenence and also its easier
for me to have other content editors.

I will be fleshing out some more content for the re-release too, though.
And I have a good sized to-do list for that content.

-Tim