 CAD / 6629
Re: I want a ldraw poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:49:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes:
"Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote in message
news:GLzLrB.6yL@lugnet.com...
Where cad I dowload a A4 size poster about ldraw

It would help people understand you better if you wrote more complete
thoughts in your posts, as well.

Good advice but that may be the best he can do in English... check the
domain... .es is Spain. Eduardo, maybe post your request IN Spanish and we
could try to translate it.

A spiffy poster one could post that would get people interested in LDraw
might be a neat thing to create. Something one could leave on CS bulletin
boards and such like at colleges???