 CAD / 6638
Re: I want a ldraw poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:55:11 GMT

Right now I'm in the middle of working on an entire site rebuild - I want to
release it in a couple weeks after moving all of the content over and
testing.  So I'm not going to spend a ton of time on posters or fliers now,
since I don't believe I'll be demo-ing LDraw to the public in the near
future.  If anyone else wants to take a stab at it, that would be great!
I'll hop on the bandwagon in a little bit.  Please email me if you need
high-res vector formatted logos for graphic production (I've got a 4096 wide
bitmap of the LDraw fade-to-wireframe brick too - *droooool*)

About the site, lets see -- right now I'm done with the templates and have
to test them on multiple browsers.  Then I'll start a major content move and
also start generating some new site content.  I think you'll like what I
have in store ;-)

Um, why a site rebuild? The old site design seems nice. I thought it just
needs more content fleshed out.

I agree with Lar :)