 CAD / 6525
Re: Minifig animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:16:18 GMT

"blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> writes:

do you render directly to MPEG or us a bmp compiler[1]?

[I originally posted this reply more than two days ago, even though I
did confirm the message.  Please excuse me should my original reply
become posted as well.]

I've used the Berkeley MPEG tools, namely mpeg_encode.  It's open
source software, available for "all" systems.

    http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/multimedia/animation/mpeg/berkeley-mirror/encode/

I'm guessing that a lot of MPEG encoders out there are actually based
on this encoder.

Thanks for your comments!

Fredrik