 CAD / 6514
Re: Minifig animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 07:31:53 GMT

Cool, really cool! I never thought of making the minifig lean to and fro
from left to right while walking.

The test animation I recently made is 1.4 seconds at 14 fps and yet 470 kb,
so I think I have to increase compression rate after all. Sigh. :o)
http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/lda2001/d01a.zip (468 kb zip, including
sources)

How do you make the sky and ground? I tried to copy Datsville's, but had no
success.

/Tore

In lugnet.cad, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
With all the recent talk about minifig animations, I decided to make
my own.  I my own way, of course!

  http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fredrigl/animations/minifig-mosque-500kb.mpg

It's 500Kb, MPEG-1, 10 seconds at 24 fps.

You don't need any new codecs to see it, Tore, but you will complain
about the compression.  ;-)

Fredrik