 CAD / 6513
6512  |  6514
Subject:
Minifig animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 06:33:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

With all the recent talk about minifig animations, I decided to make
my own.  I my own way, of course!

   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fredrigl/animations/minifig-mosque-500kb.mpg

It's 500Kb, MPEG-1, 10 seconds at 24 fps.

You don't need any new codecs to see it, Tore, but you will complain
about the compression.  ;-)

Fredrik