 CAD / 6495
Re: Lani / QTVR - the URL, opps...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 00:55:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, James Reynolds writes:
Opps, I didn't include the URL!

http://www.cc.utah.edu/~jer29950/lani/car2.html

Internet Explorer 5.0 - Works fine with the plug-in (rotate is reversed
though...)

Netscape Communicator 4.7 - Doesn't work

Netscape Navigator 6.1 - Doesn't work

When I try to open it with Navigator or Communicator, Netscape insists that
I don't have the QuickTime plug-in...despite it being in the plug-in folders
for both versions...I assume it is yet another failing of Netscape, rather
than a problem with your VR file...that's why I don't use it for surfing
anymore, just for testing pages...sorry I wasn't more help...

Matt