 CAD / 6496
6495  |  6497
Subject:
LDA2001 News :o)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 01:24:20 GMT

While James works with his LANI, I work with my LDA2001... :o)

Someday we will probably unite, but for now we work in two different directions.

I've moved my project to a folder of its own and made a little tutorial.

http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/lda2001/lda2001.htm
http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/lda2001/tutor.htm

Next step is to make a Setrotation command and a generic hardcoded minifig walk.

Later on, there will only be one visible window in LDA2001. The reasons I
now have five are for debugging and to show you how and why files are created.

I am putting effort to make it user friendly, so please LMK if there is
something I could do better.

PTMWYT,
/Tore