 CAD / 6494
Re: Lani / QTVR - the URL, opps...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 00:53:33 GMT

i can see it (pc (yuck) with ie 5)

you may want to reverse the order of your pictures so they "scroll" in the
right direction.

ace

In lugnet.cad, James Reynolds writes:
Opps, I didn't include the URL!

http://www.cc.utah.edu/~jer29950/lani/car2.html

And I fixed the code so that it will work with ActiveX.  Be sure to download the
QT plugin if you don't have it (even though some don't like QT, it does cool 360
x 360 degree object rotations).

(oh, and I know 2 of the frames have a bigger car than the others and that my
pointer shows up in some of the frames--I was just trying to get it to work...)

--

Thanks:

James Reynolds
http://www.cc.utah.edu/~jer29950