 CAD / 6326
Re: LDraw FilTEr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:04:26 GMT

interesting.

Gary

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> wrote in message
news:3B813E9A.6D7C1FD9@mbox325.swipnet.se...
I played around a little with an idea I had from working with ldboxer.

No code is written yet, but you'll get a good idea of what I am thinking • of if you watch this:
http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/ldfilter/ldfilter.jpg (43 Kb)

Just like in the ldboxer, the presentation of the Input File will be a • CheckBoxList. The boxes are not yet drawn.

I think of three different save options:
* Split the Input File into two files from checked and uncheck lines.
* Apply filter and save all file to Output File 1
* Save only checked lines from Input File to Output File 1

What else...?

/Tore