 CAD / 6389
LDraw Filter: New Version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 05:01:52 GMT

New version, the only function still disabled is highlight.
I think this version is quite useful.

Just remember: the program filters *out* only those lines you select to filter out. If no filters are active, the Add
button will add all lines to selection.

And another tip: Backup the files you'll play with! No guarantees...

http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/ldfilter/ldfilter.zip (201 Kb)