 CAD / 6325
Re: About the datsville video clip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 22:01:49 GMT

well..... 68, 64, whatever.

now if you want to know about my Mac........
(it'll have 256mb ram next month) :-)

Gary
(*damn* now I'll never figure out how POV-rays' animation function works)

Eduardo Vazquez <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad, Gary E. Blessing writes:
68mb ram(I think)
did u say 68 sixty-eight rofl hehehe thanks but I think I'll do it myself • with
my p3 at 867mhz with 64mb of ram.
although I can sometimes parse/render images 800x600 at that quality in • 10
minutes.

no ICQ.

Gary

Eduardo Vazquez <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote in message
How much ram u have?

What is your ICQ?

In lugnet.cad, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Send me the POV file and I'll try it.
(I'd make my own POV file but l3p and l3pao chrashed the last time I • used
them and I can't seem to fix it.)

Gary

Eduardo Vazquez <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote in message
Is anyone working on it apart from me?
Chek this out I have done only the first 5 images out of 1125 and it • took
19 minutes and 12 seconds they are at 320 x 240 at a rendered • quality
set
to 2
with studs.