 CAD / 6321
  LDraw FilTEr

I played around a little with an idea I had from working with ldboxer. No code is written yet, but you'll get a good idea of what I am thinking of if you watch this: (URL) (43 Kb) Just like in the ldboxer, the presentation of the Input File will be (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw FilTEr

interesting. Gary Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> wrote in message news:3B813E9A.6D7C1F...pnet.se... (...) of if you watch this: (...) CheckBoxList. The boxes are not yet drawn. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw FilTEr

First version: A lot of features still grayed-out. But you can: * filter x, y, z, color, line type (URL) (200 Kb) Some feedback, please! Is it worth working on? /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw FilTEr

Hi Tore, I get "Cannot open file C:\LDRAW\boxes.lst" when I start it. Then it runs but the only thing I can seem to do is selecting and unselecting lines. Is it possible to filter all parts out that share the same y coordinate? Greetingz... Sjaacko (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw FilTEr

(...) Yes, that's right. I forgot to remove the code that referred to box replacements. (...) It's about as far as I've reached. You can change color of the objects in all selected lines and save by overwriting the input file. (...) Yes, just (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw FilTEr

Currently I am _trying_ to make a microfig or nanofig model the "Defiant" from Star Trek Deep Space 9. I do it in MLCad, not for real. I started with the bridge and started building somewhere in the middle. Then I put parts on top and under the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: LDraw FilTEr

Man, this thing is great! You'll be able to create completely hollow objects, filter out parts that you want to use or ones you don't want to use, export them to already-existing realtime rendering programs like Quake or Unreal or your favorite (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw FilTEr

Thank you, Micheal. I am not following you completely, but never mind. I'm glad you like it. Hopefully, this weekend I'll have the time to improve to filTEr, with separate output files and more. Thanks, /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDraw Filter: New Version

New version, the only function still disabled is highlight. I think this version is quite useful. Just remember: the program filters *out* only those lines you select to filter out. If no filters are active, the Add button will add all lines to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw Filter: New Version

Three minor bug fixes... New version, same location but 209 Kb zip. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)