 CAD / 6296
Re: Steps and individual .pov files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 12:33:09 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> writes:

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> writes:

Does anyone know if there is a way (and if so, how) to create a
series of .pov files based on the individual steps of a single .dat
or .mpd file?

Yes, in fact it is very easy with L3P!  [...]

I realize after posting this article that I didn't answer your
question quite exactly.  The method I proposed does not create a
series of .pov files like you asked for.  Rather, it creates a single
.pov file, from which you can easily create a series of images
matching the STEPs of the original DAT file.

Hopefully this will do the trick anyway... ;-)

Fredrik