 CAD / 6284
6283  |  6285
Subject:
Steps and individual .pov files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:56:11 GMT

All,

Does anyone know if there is a way (and if so, how) to create a series of
.pov files based on the individual steps of a single .dat or .mpd file? I
would like to create instructions that are rendered instead of the standard
wireframe output, but I don't want to have to create 50 individual .dat
files at each step!

Help!

Thanks!
Jake