 CAD / 6191
  Re: LDraw on Linux

Jaco: (...) The easiest way is probably to try to install a package named "Mesa-devel". If it complains something is most likely missing. (...) I'm afraid I don't know enough about Mesa/GLUT to help here. Jacob (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw on Linux

Hi Jacob! Thanks for all the information. You would not happen to know where I can get Mesa-devel? Does anyone else have LDGLite or other LDraw related programs running on Linux and can help me? Greetingz... Sjaacko (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw on Linux

Jaco: (...) It isn't on the SuSE CD's? I got it from (URL) those packages may be slightly too Red Hat specific. I'll include a complete list of the development and library packages on my system. It might help (but it could also just be confusing). (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw on Linux

(...) ftp://sunsite.dk/mir...dHat/RPMS/ Play well, Jacob (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)