 CAD / 6184
Re: Postscript converter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 20:44:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad, Guido Heunen writes:
Hi

I have some time to spend on my .dat to .ps program. It is going well and
I will publish at the end of August a beta version.

Hi Guido,

I thought about doing that to, but converting 3D data in to 2D was a bit
above my head, so I'm very curious how you gonna do that! Also, how you
gonna fix the transparant part problem? cos I know that transparancy and
PostScript don't mix to well...

Good luck and looking forward to your beta-version!

Jeroen