 CAD / 5911
Re: L3PAO and Windows 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 17:55:22 GMT

Yes.  They are in fact, different sizes... very peculiar.

I tested both and they both work fine.

Thanks to you both. :-)

Oh, and I don't have Visual Studio on my machine ( at least not to my
knowledge).

-Andy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com>
To: <lugnet.cad@lugnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: L3PAO and Windows 2000?

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
My version of COMDLG32.OCX is newer than yours (this may be your • problem)

My file info:
Created: May 07, 1999
Size: 137KB (140,488 btyes)

Also do you have Visual Studio on your PC?  If so what version? • Heather
what version do you have?

Ahui

Same date, different size?  Interesting!  Nope, no Visual Studio.  It • occurs in
my registry but pointing to nonexistent directories.  I know less • about this
machine than I'd like, as usual.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey