 CAD / 5904
Re: L3PAO and Windows 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 12:29:54 GMT

I'm using a Dell Inspiron 4000 Laptop
20 GB HD
256 MB RAM
8MB Video Card
Windows 2000 Proffesional Service Pack 2

I've been able to run
LDRAW
MLCAD
L3P
L3PAO
POV-Ray
Visual NQC
RCXcc
Mate's Track Designer

All of these with no problem.

I also got Windows Office 2000 and Visual Studio 6.0a running on the machine
as well.  I'm not sure what could be causing you to have that failure.  If
you want I can send you my COMDLG32.ocx file perhaps you have the wrong
version running on your machine?  Let me know if you want it and I'll email
it to you.