 CAD / 5844
  Re: I've been published!

Fredrik, I just ordered your book. Are there really a few part images produced with LDLite? That's so cool! :) The soon-to-be-released 2.1 version of LDLite now lets you set widths greater than 3, and draws both the type 1 and type 5 lines in the (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I've been published!

(...) Sounds awesome! Will 2.1 autocrop the image to the rendered scene? The loss of this feature in LDLite 2.0 is the reason I still use v1.6... Steve (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I've been published!

(...) I think you misunderstood! John VanZwieten composed the images for the book. I don't think I would have had the patience to render all those images. Even if they were images of my own creations. I think the images are really great. It's (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I've been published!

Yes, I'll add that as an option. -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I've been published!

Oops, I knew that. Sorry John! Someone has been letting my hands type without supervision again... -gyug (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I've been published!

Yes, that would be very helpfull! I was using 2.0 and had to run through the file with the parts several times at different magnification in order to get all the parts cropped correctly. When you get the book, look at the parts list in the (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I've been published!

(...) Do you have any idea what command line switch you might use for this? I already did this in ldglite, but it's kinda cheesy so I'll switch to whatever you use to remain compatible. Here's what I did in ldglite. -iN picks output image type. 1 = (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.cad)