 CAD / 5809
Re: LDraw.org model repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 01:25:07 GMT

Congrats on getting married!!

I've also been watching and waiting,as for models already been done,
Here's three to start with-6261,6360,6538. I did these last week out of
sheer
bordom.  I think I'll submit them to get the ball rolling...

Gary

Geoff Gray <geoffgr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi All.  I have been watching the LDRAW Model Repository for several • months
now waiting for it to open.  Does anyone have an idea when it will open?
Also, is there a list of models completed, or better yet a list of models
that need to be made.  I will be tied up until the end of May (getting
married), but will be glad to build a couple of DAT files when I get back
from the honeymoon.

Thanks
:-)