 CAD / 5806
5805  |  5807
Subject:
LDraw.org model repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 04:52:32 GMT

Hi All.  I have been watching the LDRAW Model Repository for several months
now waiting for it to open.  Does anyone have an idea when it will open?
Also, is there a list of models completed, or better yet a list of models
that need to be made.  I will be tied up until the end of May (getting
married), but will be glad to build a couple of DAT files when I get back
from the honeymoon.

Thanks
:-)