 CAD / 5808
Re: has anyone made space police 1 sets 6985 & 6986?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:14:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:
if not, I will be ldrawing them but I dont want to redo them if they
have already been done.

Jonathon,
     Model #6985 is from Classic Space. It has been done, but a LARGE number of
elements were not available when it was built (1998 or early 1999). I think you
should go for it. To help you out, I have Complete Figure Shortcuts of the
Classic Spaceman, Space Policeman I, and Blacktron I pilot, sitting and
standing. I also have made the Space Nose with Black "V" Pattern
(2336p35.dat). You are welcome to both of them.
Model #6986 has not been made to my knowledge. Like I said, I have made the
Space Policeman sitting and standing. I can also provide you with my Blacktron
I shortcuts.
If you need parts, just e-mail me at jejackso@memphis.edu and I will send them
your way.

-- James J.