 CAD / 5743
Re: Macintosh LEGO CAD/LEGO Designer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:54:32 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> writes:

Oops...I've poured over so many LEGO CAD related things in the last
couple of days that I must have confused on thing with another. I
believed LDraw WAS open source. Do you think there is a chance of
giving us a crack at it?

I think the chances of obtaining the source code are pretty small.

In stead, you could try to go for some of the clones.  As far as I
know, the source code is available for ldglite, LDLITE and LEOCad.
(Sorry, I don't know the proper capitalization for those names right
now.)

Fredrik