 CAD / 5733
  Printable parts catalog

Just thought I'd post an update. I've decided to go ahead with the putting-numbers-on-the-images method rather than HTML tables. I think it's better in lots of ways. I've already gotten the first page done, and believe it or don't, all the bricks (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Printable parts catalog

(...) My preference would be "where they're supposed to", and a reference section in a "new file". If two files would be too much work, I'd love the reference chapter "at the end". Regards, Hakan (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Printable parts catalog

(...) A reference chapter at the end sounds...genious. I never would have thought of that. Which is why I asked. :) p.s. For those interested, Clark Stephens has re-written the HTML code in that version, making the whole thing work properly. I've (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Printable parts catalog

Patrick Sayre-Little <sayrew@pr.erau.edu> wrote in message news:3AD3AB0D.46312C...rau.edu... (...) That was me. My preference to put all new part in their own categories sorted appropriately. I can see no advantage in putting the new parts at the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)