 CAD / 5632
Re: ldglite version 0.8.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:58:59 GMT

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> writes:

Whoops!  That should say "LDLite 2.0 in Windows".  (I've been
typing that g so much that it just slipped out without me knowing
about it)

Ah, I actually thought that ldglite had different features in Windows,
which I found to be a bit odd.

I think the -U option of LDLite is a terrific feature and just
wanted to make at least a portion of it available to everyone.

I agree that this feature is very nice in LDLITE, and I have used it a
lot to compose large images.  The goal of this was mainly to do
"manual" antialiasing by scaling the image down.

Since ldglite comes with an antialiasing feature, I haven't missed the
-U option so much, but I still look forward to trying it out!

Fredrik