 CAD / 5631
Re: ldglite version 0.8.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:40:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse writes:
LdGLite version 0.8.0 in now available.

This release makes two big changes.

I added a tiled rendering option for creating output images larger
than the screen.  Now linux users can create large size quality
instructions similar to those generated by ldglite in Windows.

Whoops!  That should say "LDLite 2.0 in Windows".  (I've been typing that
g so much that it just slipped out without me knowing about it)

I think the -U option of LDLite is a terrific feature and just wanted to
make at least a portion of it available to everyone.

Have fun,

Don