 CAD / 5339
Re: L3PAO 1.3.1 is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 02:52:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jeff Boen writes:
Working in conjunction with Lars, the new L3PAO is up, supporting all of his
new features in L3P 1.3.

http://www.flash.net/~onyx/L3PAO/L3PAO.html

Sorry this is short (working on another coding project, non-lego).
The help file gives a quick rundown and Lars' readme for L3P 1.3 is the best
place for info about the switches.

Okay, I've got a problem.
With L3PAO 3.1, it finds LEdit no problem and finds POV-Ray no problem.
But as soon as I install 3.1.1 and run it, it no longer can find either and
when I try to select the correct directory where LEdit is located (the
dialog box asks me) the "OK" button is always disabled.  So what's going on?
Anyone else have this problem?  Thanks.

-Nick