 CAD / 5338
5337  |  5339
Subject:
L3PAO 1.3.1 is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 01:30:39 GMT

Working in conjunction with Lars, the new L3PAO is up, supporting all of his
new features in L3P 1.3.

http://www.flash.net/~onyx/L3PAO/L3PAO.html

Sorry this is short (working on another coding project, non-lego).
The help file gives a quick rundown and Lars' readme for L3P 1.3 is the best
place for info about the switches.