 CAD / 50
Re: Ldlite 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:25:57 GMT

Once upon a time, Paul Gyugyi <paul@gyugyi.com> wrote:

Well, I got around to releasing ldlite 1.0.  It's at
<http://www.gyugyi.com/l3g0/ldlite/>.  Enjoy.

Very good stuff here!  Thanks to Gyug and everyone who helped him,
especially with code-speed. LDLite is *fast*! :)

2. I started working on a capturing a model.  I had open
four windows: LDAO's editor, VEC, ldlite oblique view, and
ldlite top view.  I'd change a line in the editor, save it,
and then reload the file "File/1" in the ldlite windows.
This was pretty cool, and adding an auto-reload of files
when they change is high on my TODO list, so that just saving
the file in the editor would cause all ldlite windows to update.

That would be cool!  In the meantime, I'm updating LDAO so the
editor's LDraw/preview button can be used with LDLite (and any other
program which recognizes LDraw's command-line syntax).  That way, you
don't have to save the file before previewing.  And you can leave the
preview open while continuing to work on the part/model.  Look for the
update later this week.

Steve