 CAD / 4930
Re: Is it appropriate to post large models here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 03:36:33 GMT

It's not, no, and I think there have been a couple large parts that were
converted from some other format that were in the neighborhood of that size.
The high detail versions of the 8880 wheels where quite large.

Surprisingly, the largest part I have in my collection is the floating
astronaut picture piece.