 CAD / 4860
    Re: Bug in L3PAO when path deleted/renamed —Steve Bliss
   (...) It's better to look for ledit.exe, so you don't accidently find the ldraw.exe download/installation file. LDAO used to get caught on that one frequently. The startup code was happy, because the path in ldraw.ini pointed to a directory (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bug in L3PAO when path deleted/renamed —Jeff Boen
   (...) Thank you very much Mr. Bliss! I'll change that.. very good call. (noticed you and i bidding for similar lots in auczilla viv!) J (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bug in L3PAO when path deleted/renamed —Steve Bliss
   (...) Now, once you've found it, can you write it to ldraw.ini, so everyone else can find it, too? (...) Heh. That wasn't bidding, not really. I don't think I raised anything more than once. Steve (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bug in L3PAO when path deleted/renamed —Jeff Boen
   (...) sure, I can do that.. I've pretty much abandoned dealing with the .ini because so many people have complained about having to load LDAO to use my apps, but adding it in is no problem. J (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bug in L3PAO when path deleted/renamed —Steve Bliss
   (...) The reason I decided to stick with an INI file in LDAO (besides already having a library object for it) is because it would be easier to share the settings between all LCAD-ish programs. And because it's easier for humans to hack a text file (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)