 CAD / 485
Re: Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:55:48 GMT

Until proof of the contrary, I'm making the CyberMaster with color 291
and it's pretty close!
Check out in my WEB page:
http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/LDraw.html

Laurentino Martins   *<||:-)

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jan 1999 01:43:31 GMT, Laurentino Martins
<lau@mail.telepac.pt> wrote:

Is there any listing of colors and their _uses_ ?

General answer: question #27 in the LDraw FAQ,
<http://fys.ku.dk/%7Esparre/LEGO/V%E6rkt%F8j/LDraw-FAQ.html>.

I mean, I know all the colors, but the 8482 CyberMaster set have lots of
parts I can't see the color they might be.
They are something between green and dark cyan.
The closest I got was color 291 with seems correct with LDraw and
LDLite, but not with LeoCAD.
I don't want to choose a random color without knowing if it's already
known.

I don't think that color is mentioned in the FAQ.  Do you mean the
teal/turquoise like is used in the CyberSlam/Competition sets?  I'd go
with dark cyan for that one, even though it's not a very good match.

Steve