 CAD / 488
Re: Colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:12:19 GMT

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:55:48 GMT, Laurentino Martins
<lau@mail.telepac.pt> wrote:

Until proof of the contrary, I'm making the CyberMaster with color 291
and it's pretty close!

Your statement above sounds like you are hard-coding color #291 into the
part-file for the CyberMaster RCX (or whatever the brick is called).
Don't do this.  Instead, make the main body of the CyberMaster unit with
color #16 (any line or optional-line commands should use color 24).
That way, anyone who uses your part-file can apply the color they feel
is most appropriate.

Check out in my WEB page:
http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/LDraw.html

Nice job on the mockup.