 CAD / 462
  Re: Inline tool?

What specifically is your problem? I've been using the LDAO inliner with no problem (other than rounding to 3 decimals, which is only a problem for the overly perfectionist). I haven't installed the latest version though; I think some people (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Inline tool?

(...) That's definitely on my list of things-to-change. But I'm not sure of the best approach. Should LDAO handle decimal places by: 1. Having a general option (ie, "always round to X places") 2. Having a specific option which pops up every time you (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Inline tool?

Steve Bliss wrote in message <3699f6ef.2610308@lu...et.com>... (...) the (...) I would just say round to 4 decimal places. That's what has been decided for primitives, and I can't imagine needing more precision than that. You would cut following (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Inline tool?

(...) Right about the following zeros. (...) OK. I've thought about that, but it's never been a high enough priority to worry about. I'll add it to the list. What you'll be able to do in LDAO 2.x is to paste the gridder code into the editor (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Inline tool?

(...) DOH! I just realized this morning this isn't true -- if the MPD Builder is smart enough (the BAT-file I posted to L-CAD is *not* smart). Generally, people want to build MPD's for all the files used in a single model. So the MPD Builder just (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)