 CAD / 470
Re: Inline tool?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:22:07 GMT

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999 03:14:11 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote:

I've been using the LDAO inliner with no
problem (other than rounding to 3 decimals, which is only a problem for the
overly perfectionist).

That's definitely on my list of things-to-change.  But I'm not sure of
the best approach.  Should LDAO handle decimal places by:

1. Having a general option (ie, "always round to X places")
2. Having a specific option which pops up every time you perform an
operation involving formatting (new) values for output
3. Implementing some sort of significant digits retention.

I haven't installed the latest version though; I
think some people reported problems with it.

The latest version is a special beta-version which was announced to the
L-CAD mailing list.  It has some serious problems with the Inliner,
which are being addressed and will be corrected in the next update.

The generally-available version of LDAO available at
<http://home.att.net/~blisses/ldaddon.html> should be OK.

Steve