 CAD / 4418
    .dat File Help —Greg Majewski
   Hello, I have both LDraw and LEdit downloaded to my hard drive, and I am proficient with neither. I only have them to view instructions that are .dat files. I have a problem, though. Every time I try to download a .dat, my computer tries to open the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: .dat File Help —Rick Hallman
   (...) I think i might be able to help. I can give help in MLCad, but it is probably the same thing to do to get it in LDraw. First, on your windows desktop (If you have 98), right click and go to 'properties'. Then go over to the tab that says (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: .dat File Help —Greg Majewski
   (...) <big snippage> Thanks for your help, Rick, but I don't have Windows 98, I have 95, so my properties window does not have a Web tab... Any advice from here? (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: .dat File Help —Nicholas Fezie
   (...) I believe I shall come to the rescue. You just need to open Windows Explorer (Start, Programs, Windows Explorer). Then, after that's opened, click View, then Folder Options. And then follow the instructions of Rick Hallman. Also, I think you (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)