 CAD / 4424
Re: .dat File Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 04:06:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.cad, Rick Hallman writes:
Hi Greg,
    I think i might be able to help.
<big snippage>

Thanks for your help, Rick, but I don't have Windows 98, I have 95, so my
properties window does not have a Web tab... Any advice from here?

I believe I shall come to the rescue.  You just need to open Windows Explorer
(Start, Programs, Windows Explorer).  Then, after that's opened, click View,
then Folder Options.  And then follow the instructions of Rick Hallman.  Also,
I think you will get the Web tab in your Display Properties if you upgrade to
Internet Explorer 4.0 or above.  So you might want to consider that.  Hope
this helps!

-Nick