 CAD / 4418
4417  |  4419
Subject:
.dat File Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 22:23:33 GMT

Hello, I have both LDraw and LEdit downloaded to my hard drive, and I am
proficient with neither. I only have them to view instructions that are .dat
files. I have a problem, though. Every time I try to download a .dat, my
computer tries to open the file in this program called Serif Draw v. 3.0. How
do I get my computer to open the file in LDraw?
Greg "I'm in a hovercraft bound for Paris with my favorite ex-girlfriend"
Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html