 CAD / 4359
Re: L3Lab woes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:55:41 GMT

"Lars C. Hassing" wrote:
Sproaticus wrote...
Once per session, or once per installation?  Once per installation would be
keen.
Each time L3Lab is invoked with color depth less than last invokation.
If you always use 16 bit, you'll get it only once per installation.
(You won't even get it, if you install a newer L3Lab!)

Oops!  I thought I was running the latest...  Lemme reinstall and play with
the newer one...

Also, it would be keen to be able to turn off and on error-reporting (e.g.
missing parts, etc.)
You're not the first to ask for that :-)
My main concern is: do you remember to turn error-reporting on again
-or do you just sit and wonder why a model looks incomplete...

Personally, I'd remember to switch it on and off, though I do understand
that many (most?) users might forget.

But I could always show a message in the statusbar in that case.

That would be great!

Until I fix the problem about caching MPD subparts, you can turn off
"Cache subfiles" and then press F5 for "Reload model".

Will do!  Thanks again.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

I'm betting I'm just abnormal enough to survive!
  - The Tick