 CAD / 4249
Re: mlcad request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:08:12 GMT

Ok,

your wish is heared :-) ... means I will implement something for it ...

Michael

Chuck Sommerville <chucks@he.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
FyF1Kz.CAE@lugnet.com...
First of all, great tool, my first choice for modeling.

But...

I wish the dialog for "multipart->select model" was larger so I could see • more
sub model names at once.  Resizable would be best, with the dimensions and
position saved in the registery.  Same goes for the select part dialog.

Thanks,

-Chuck Sommerville