 CAD / 4232
4231  |  4233
Subject:
mlcad request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:24:35 GMT

First of all, great tool, my first choice for modeling.

But...

I wish the dialog for "multipart->select model" was larger so I could see more
sub model names at once.  Resizable would be best, with the dimensions and
position saved in the registery.  Same goes for the select part dialog.

Thanks,

-Chuck Sommerville