 CAD / 404
Re: Lining up parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:29:59 GMT

Selçuk wrote...
Try LeoCAD from Leonardo Zide..very nice program..

Very nice indeed. I was very impressed with your Titanic, by the way!

The only problem I've got with it is trying to click past big pieces. For
example, if you get a 4x3x1 window frame and put a couple of 2x3x1 panes in
it, once you've deselected them you can't click on them again - it will only
select the window frame. Using the big crane stands is a hit-and-miss
affair!

Let's all be *super* nice to Leonardo =) (and drop hints about L3P support
;) )

Steve