 CAD / 3998
Re: Mockup Part 30117 Panel 10 x 10 x 2 & 1/3 Corner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 13:39:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat, Steve Bliss writes:
Here's a half-finished UFO quarter-hull.  It's a mess, and something is
definitely not right--

Steve,

There is a problem with this mock-up part (I know, I know.. its
half-finished :))  in the actual file... It works in LEdit, but when I try
to render it using LDlite, it scrambles the last 10% of the part...

More importantly, LDlite will ALWAYS draw this part in one particular
orientation, regardless of how/where it is used in the model...  very
strange... LDLite renders the whole model up to the point of this piece, and
then clears the view and renders the part in a 0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1
conifguration, so no matter how complicated the model is, all i get is a
drawing of this single part in default position...

Has anybody run into this??? how do I fix it?

--Karim